For those interested in the growing list of inside jokes and celebrity listeners, please enjoy the lexicon, a.k.a. the “Louxicon” (or Lou-xicon) below:
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Lucy Liu
- Lisa Loeb
- Jay Warner
- The Estate of Paul Walker
- Mark Hamill
- Harrison Ford
- The Rock
- Cephas / Saint Peter
- Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson
- Google founders Sergey Brin and Harrison Ford
- Tim Cook, CEO of some fruit company
- King Tut
- Steve Martin
- Lou Ferrigno
- Tina Fey
- Kim Jong-un
- Reply All hosts, Alex Goldman and PJ Vogt
- Dave Chapelle
- Celine Dion
Inside Jokes (not a ton):
- Lou and Mike graduated together in 1997 from Cloquet High School in Cloquet, MN, so there are many references to their hometown, school, and classmates. They also grew up in the same neighborhood. So many references are to riding the bus and neighborhood hijinks.
- The difference between Proof and Evidence.
- Mike is particularly fond of the temporal nature of podcasts. Indeed, we exists simultaneously in the past, present, and future.
- Lou and Mike often reference that we are living in a simulation: Is Reality Real?
- Get yourself a Lou-beral Arts degree from Evergreen
Do you have an item to add to the louxicon? Let us know!