the hotlou show
Welcome to the hotlou show!
After having advised countless individuals to start their own podcast, I could not be more excited to finally put to rest my own hypocrisy once and for all and announce the launch of … the hotlou show!
Joined by my co-host Mike Franklin, we’ll be talking about some of the weird social experiments I’ve done — at least for the first handful of episodes.
The first episode is available right now for download wherever you listen to podcasts:
And for those interested in such topics as Mark Zuckerberg, Jake From State Farm, or Tony Severt, those topics may or may not come up. Only one way to find out!
Subscribe, rate 5 stars, give a glowing review, do all the podcast things!
Oh, and while you’re at it, maybe give my new Facebook Page hotlou.com a like or follow.
We can’t wait to hear what you think!
- Episode 6: The Origin Story of “hotlou”
- Episode 5: The Social Media Marketing Tactic Using One Kitten, 24 Toes, and 1 Million Views
- Episode 4: A Lou Hope (or how Lisa Loeb is a Twitter automation savior)
- Episode 3: The Paul Walker Accident (not that one)
- Episode 2: Bunny with a Backpack
- Episode 1: Planting the seed for Evergreen