hotlou – aka Lou Abramowski – spent a decade joking he could build a 100k follower list on watching paint dry.
Today, much to his surprise and delight, that’s no joke. Dozens of brands, big and small, have benefited from his professional guidance on growth and entrepreneurship, including …
- Evergreen – founder, ceo
Evergreen the most powerful tool in social media, built for small and medium businesses to automate their social media publishing if they don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to do it on their own.
- 8thBridge – cofounded in 2008, acquired in 2014
8thBridge opened up the very first storefront on Facebook with 1-800-Flowers on July 8, 2009
- OurFamilyWizard.com – outside hire #1 of the web’s largest family management tool
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky – from 0 to 1M LIkes on Facebook
- Twig the Fairy – from 0 to 250,000 followers and a line of children’s books
- Episode 6: The Origin Story of “hotlou”
- Episode 5: The Social Media Marketing Tactic Using One Kitten, 24 Toes, and 1 Million Views
- Episode 4: A Lou Hope (or how Lisa Loeb is a Twitter automation savior)
- Episode 3: The Paul Walker Accident (not that one)
- Episode 2: Bunny with a Backpack
- Episode 1: Planting the seed for Evergreen