hotlou – aka Lou Abramowski – spent a decade joking he could build a 100k follower list on watching paint dry. Yep.
Surprisingly today, much to his surprise and delight, that’s no joke. Because dozens of brands, big and small, have benefited from his professional guidance on growth and entrepreneurship, including …
- Evergreen – founder, ceo
Evergreen the most powerful tool in social media, built for small and medium businesses to automate their social media publishing if they don’t have the time, resources, or expertise to do it on their own.
- 8thBridge – cofounded in 2008, acquired in 2014
8thBridge opened up the very first storefront on Facebook with 1-800-Flowers on July 8, 2009
- OurFamilyWizard.com – outside hire #1 of the web’s largest family management tool
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky – from 0 to 1M LIkes on Facebook
- Twig the Fairy – from 0 to 250,000 followers and a line of children’s books
In Spring 2019, he launched the hotlou show. After much discussion and negotiation, hotlou is joined by his good friend Mike to talk about both of their social experiments. As it turns out, some have led to some incredibly useful business, marketing, and life lessons.
Subscribe to the hotlou show:
And it’s worth noting that this show isn’t like other podcasts. Mike and Lou have a lot of fun sharing stories and even occasionally planning happy hour. In fact, we think after listening to one episode, you’ll be hooked.
The following episodes are a great place to start.
The hotlou show episodes:
- Surprising Ways to Get Email Replies
- Should Getting 1000 Likes Take 60 Steps?
- Why I Hate Touchscreens
- Meeting Mark Zuckerberg
- Ending Conversations the Funniest Way Possible
- Growing a Nonprofit to 7-Figures in Donations with Mandi and Dina Simon
- How to Write an Intro Email
- How to Get More Likes on Facebook
- Good Artists Copy, Great Artists Steal
- Whatever Floats Your Social Media Boat